Our students attend preschool from 9:00am to 11:45am on weekday mornings, either 2, 3, 4 or 5 days per week. Our early education program is designed to promote the cognitive, social, emotional, physical and spiritual growth of each child. Our focus is on learning through play, socialization and kindergarten readiness. The children have opportunities to be creative through arts and crafts activities, express themselves through dramatic and imaginative play, create through baking and gardening, appreciate music through song and movement, and many other exciting activities. We have visitors from our community and take field trips to nearby areas of interest. Most importantly, Little Blessings helps the child and family develop a relationship with Jesus through bible teachings, prayer, celebrating Christian holidays and hopefully through our example.
- Monday, Wednesday and Friday (possibly of Tues. & Thurs)
- Must be 21 months by September 1
- max 10 children in class
- 1 Head teacher & 1 teacher's ass't.
Three Year Old Program
- Monday - Friday (may choose three, four or five mornings.)
- Must be two years nine months by September 1
- max 14 children in class
- 1 Head Teacher & 1 teacher's ass't.
Four Year Old Program
- Monday - Friday (may choose four or five mornings.)
- Must be three years nine months by September 1
- max 15 children in class
- 1 Head Teacher & 1 teacher’s ass’t
Little Blessings Programs:
Teach and encourage Christian values
- Encourage creativity
- Develop social skills
- Encourage children to be considerate of the needs, feelings and interests of their friends, teachers, parents and siblings
- Demonstrate an enriching, accepting atmosphere for all children
- Strengthen family relationships through parent participation
- Provide stimulating, developmentally appropriate activities and play, including music and creative arts
- Emphasize basis cognitive skills and problem solving activities, helping children apply what they learn to their own life experiences
- Welcome parents to visit the classroom
Children are enrolled for the full school year unless special arrangements for a shorter term are made at the time of enrollment. Little Blessings' Board of Directors determines the refund policy, to which the school adheres with no exception. No deduction can be made for absences caused by illness, vacation or withdrawal for a portion of the year. Little Blessings accepts children without regard for race, ethnic background or religious beliefs.